Sharing The Planet

\Child_Labor07.10.08_0These are 5 most important things I learned in this unit.

1. People can make a diffrence

2. Not everyone can have a wealthy life

3. Most of the girls can’t go to school and has to stay home to help the family, or go out and work

4. We should all help the poor and give them a wealthy life

5. People should stop child labour and give them child rights

Sharing The Planet is a title from our unit inquiry and it is going to end today.

We should always give some money to the charity boxes.

Don’t do child labour and let them be with their mom and dad!ChildRights2_eng-sm-3

The unit is about helping children and we already made our own P.S.A.s and we also made our own recount stories about child labour.

It is not good if they don’t have education…

SO REMEMBER TO GIVE CHARITY AND DON’T DO CHILD LABOUR!

Type soon!

Eagle 20

10 thoughts on “Sharing The Planet

1. I have been visiting various blogs for my Term Papers Research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information… Regards…

2. I am Darius or Flori and I’m from Chalone Peaks Middle School, I think what yhou say is true but one thing I don’t agree with is giving money out. Wellto charity yeah but a lot of people say they are poor ust to get money. Whast do youm think am I right or Wrong please respnd and live a comment to my blog page http://darius162.edublogs.org/.

3. A lot much better you knowledge, the additional you understand, First-class you at the moment know, higher you forget about. Considerably more you neglect, the substantially less you presently know. So why make an operate to find out.

4. I’m Nirintorn Boonsin .I’m from Thammasat University .I think that good.I agree with is”SO REMEMBER TO GIVE CHARITY AND DON’T DO CHILD LABOUR!”.but one think .I think the people we help each other is good and do not exploit children, it is a good thing, too. Because the child is a human on the planet.and you ,are you agree with me???

5. If you think you are beaten, you are.
    If you think you dare not, you don’t.
    If you’d like to win but think you can’t,
    It’s almost certain you won’t.
    Life’s battles don’t always go
    To the stronger or faster man,
    But sooner or later, the man who wins
    Is the man who thinks he can.